will sell your coins on eBay for the lowest commissions around. Items
are listed under the account JKCoins,
a high-level Powerseller account with a 100% Positive Feedback rating.
All items are listed with an appealing, accurate, and detailed description,
as well as photographs. Photographs are approximately 1000 pixels wide, which
is large enough to see all details, and additional photographs for varieties
are included as necessary. To comply with eBay policy, full slab shots
are also included for all slabbed coins.
Why sell with us? Here
are just a few reasons:
- Low Cost
- My commissions are the lowest around. I sell
on consignment because I enjoy dealing with coins and earning a
bit of money to fund my collection. I don't need to make a killing
on each sale to be happy.
- I take care of everything--photography, listing, shipping, and
dealing with bidders and buyers. You can just sit back and relax.
- Fast Turnaround
- Coins are typically listed within 1-2 weeks of receipt, and consignors
are typically paid within 10-14 business days after the completion of the auction. Note that large consignments or consignments with bulky items may take longer to process.
- International Bidders Welcomed
- I am happy to ship internationally, and I will do so to nearly
every country on the globe. With so many bidders located outside
the U.S., why limit your market? This is especially true with foreign
coins where many buyers are happy to pay a little more because it
is difficult for them to find sellers who will ship to their location.
- Low Shipping Costs
- Buyers will bid more when the shipping costs are lower. My auctions
feature low shipping and insurance costs, so bidders can pay you
- Detailed Accounting
- At the conclusion of each auction, I will provide a spreadsheet
detailing all fees upon request. You will know the exact amount you receive for
- 20% of my commission is donated to pancreatic cancer research.
It is a cause I am passionate about, and you can feel good knowing
each item you sell raises money for a worthy cause. Click here
to see a letter confirming a recent donation. Tax letters showing
additional donations are available upon request.
- Buyer Satisfaction
- Our feedback is 100% positive for a reason--buyers appreciate
accurate images, honest descriptions, and fast and fair shipping.
Here's a recent email I received from a buyer:
- "Hi Jeremy. I received the coin today, I am very particular
about the coins I buy. I've bought a number of coins on ebay,
and I've returned most of them because of poor pictures, and
bad descriptions. I must say that you are the exception, the
coin is beautiful, the pictures accurate, and the communication
excellent, I am giving you 5 stars across the board. and I will
be back. I've put you on my best seller list."
following is our fee structure. Compare our commissions with those of
other sellers and you'll see we're the lowest around!
- I charge 6% for each listing, with a $10 minimum
- eBay and PayPal fees
- eBay charges listing fees (fixed), and final value fees (based
on the closing price of the auction). General listings fees run just
$.15, but I am happy to add additional features such as 10-day,
bold title, 2nd category, etc. As a high-volume seller, my final value fees are lower than those of a smaller volume seller.
- PayPal charges a fee for each transaction. You can benefit from
my business account which is assessed a lower fee than personal
accounts. If a buyer pays with a check or money order, there is
no PayPal fee.
The Fine Print. There
isn't much, but please be sure to read our terms.
- By sending items for consignment, the consignor affirms full ownership of and the right to sell each item, or permission from the owner to act as an agent to sell each item.
- Items are typically listed at $.99 with no reserve. We will start
listings at a higher price or include a reserve if requested, but a
fee of $12 will be assessed if the item does not sell.
- I typically list items for 7 days, running from Sunday evening to
the following Sunday evening. I will happily start auctions on a different
day, or run them for different lengths of time, if requested.
- All items are sold with a 7-day return policy (due to eBay policies, a 30-day return policy is offered with a 10% restocking fee, though consignments payouts are not delayed for this rarely used extended return period). We will relist any
returned item for no additional charge. Or if you prefer, we will return
the item to you in lieu of relisting it. In this event, you will only
be charged the non-refundable eBay listing fees and the commission from
the original sale (if the item is relisted, only the commission for
the final sale price will be charged). My return rate is extremely low.
- In the event a coin's authenticity is questioned, it may be returned even if the return policy has expired, as is common practice among reputable dealers. Consignors agree to provide a refund of the sale price in this unusual event. I will not knowingly list a counterfeit item.
- Consignments will be paid as soon as possible once payments have been received from buyers. In the event some buyers' payments are delayed, partial payments can be sent for those coins which have been paid. If a buyer fails to pay for an item, it can be offered to an under-bidder or relisted at no additional charge.
- The consignor agrees that all auctions will run their full course
(unless an error is found in the listing) and the consignor will not
bid, as this is against eBay policy and illegal in certain jurisdictions.
If you have
any questions, feel free to contact
me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
your consignment, please be sure to enclose a submission
form, and keep a copy for yourself. Please also ensure a signed copy of the
Consignment Terms and Conditions
is included with your shipment or on file with JKCP.
© 2009-2016, JK Coin Photography &
Consignments. All Rights Reserved